moorish idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

power-blue tang

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello I wondered if you aver deja u an experience with a moorish idol I very much would like in posserder an in my tank recifal HAS + power-blue tang

Cré John va !!!!!
Comment vas-tu Je viens de te présenter en anglais !!!!
Guys this is a friend of mine in Canada !
His English is not great but he is a super guy so ...
Powder blue cohabiting with a Moorish Idol ?

In a large enough tank 125 +, it shouldn't be a problem, but the bigger issue is the idol. Morrish Idols have an abysmall survival rate in captivity and are not recommended for any but the most experienced and advanced aquarist.

It is one of those fish where...if ya gotta ask, you shouldn't do it.

hello thank-you for have repondu has my question but I cannot I have only 90 gallons and my population is fish 1 golden eel 1 flame angel 1 coral beauity Corals and
Invertebrates 2 pistols corals 4 sarcophyton 2 frag sarcophyton 1 long spine urchin 1 flame scallop 1 brittle star fish 43 lbs fiji 67 lbs haiti live rock matréal 1
aquarium 90 gallons 122*46*61 1 sump 2061*31*41 1 pump to climb back up pro 4 of 75 gallons 2 intermingling pump of 900 each gallons 4 neon 1 reef sun 1 ocean sun 2 coral
sun 1 over flow cubicle 1 seaclone 150 gallons I know its steps top but it will be to change the next year I have 3-4 gravel cm of coral has the before aquarium

I have ressumer all my stock if you aver of suggestions I am prenneur
recifalement john

Back
Top Bottom