more than one tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e_murray

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I have read so many opinions on this... but not really answered my specific question.

I am getting ready to move my smaller tank into a 125g. I currently have a purple tang, a pair of clowns and a royal gramma.

I really want some more tangs because they are so beautiful! I read if you want more than one you have to add together at the same time.

So...

Since they are moving into another tank can I add the newbies at the same time as I add the other fish or will they remember their surroundings in the new tank and kill off the new tang?

What other tank mates are recommended for what I have?

Thats what I thought. What about adding more clown's? someone online is selling 3 can I add them as well?

you shouldnt have more then two clowns in the same tank they will start fighting also about the tangs as long as the tangs arent similar in color you can probably get away with adding another just add fish with all the light off in the tank and room that keeps the aggression down

As far as the tangs add them all at the same time and you should be OK. Remember different body shapes and colors will help also.

The purple tang could really give another tang problems though..Just something to think about ..

This is JMO,but i think the purple tang will give the yellow a lot of problems in a 6 foot tank.

Back
Top Bottom