Morning entertainment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very funny and cute of him. I wanted to ask if you could take a full tank shot. I love that rockwork how its vertical with all those holes, could you post one for me?

LOL, Smart Clown.....looks like you need to find a new home for the coral.

LOVE IT!!!

francis said:
very funny and cute of him. I wanted to ask if you could take a full tank shot. I love that rockwork how its vertical with all those holes, could you post one for me?

Yes, looks very nice! Would love 2 c it too, pretty please

Lol so funny! Loved how you were the narrator!! I thought my husband and I were the only ones who did
That with animals!!! Lol lol

Yeah, I'll get a full tank shot in the morning. The rock is called Haitian Live Rock or I have heard it referred to as Lettuce Rock. It's very shelfy, and IMHO it ends up having a lot more surface area than the Pacific rocks. As for the coral, it is doing real well in it's new location. One of these days, I'll actually catch on video the clown trying to move the Lawnmower Blenny, that is funny (and, no, in the cruelty defense, the clown does not appear to be too aggressive when trying to move the Blenny.).

Back
Top Bottom