multiple questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandarin man

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok first off I have a black and white percula that has been symbiotic with my LTA for awhile now and yesterday i put a long tentacle condy anemone in the tank and the percula left the LTA and wont go but about 5 inches away from the condy but it wont go inside it. And my tomato clown has been pecking at the LTA the percula left, all day today its werid like a little jerry springer love thing going on LOL. But just looking if this is common or if ne one has input on it. And also i have been feeding my anemones some brine shrimp and silver sides about 3 times a week is that about right? And also i have some microplankton additive by kent for some of my other corals and my anemones to filter feed how often should i put that in the tank?And one more i want to start a 10 GAL micro reef..is a powerhead necessary?

well since i have wrote that like 3 minutes ago my tomato has jumped in the LTA and is wiggling around all in it so i guess that answer the pecking at it. SO hopefully the percula will go into the condy even tho i didnt think ne thing goes with a condy

You'll want some kind of source of flow in the 10 gallon. If there is not a power filter or skimmer or you need a powerhead, look into the Aquarium systems mini-jets and micro-jets. They small and cheap, perfect for a 10 gallon.

Condys are not known to host in the wild. Chances are slim that your clown will pair with it. It has been known to happen though, just give it time.

Back
Top Bottom