mushroom broke of rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
i ordered my nano mushrooms from live aqueria and all was good except 1 was detached from the rock. what do i do?????????????

now it happened to another, please help! i have no idea what to do

Some people will use a rubberband to hold them in place while they reattach. If its to tight though it can make the mushroom split making two mushrooms. There are also a few other ways to reattach it. Try searching on google and it will take you to many many posts about it.

Mushrooms will detach from stress, poor water conditions, not enough lighting/flow or too much lighting/flow. Nothing to be overly worried about. You could, as hinds said, use a rubberband to hold it in place. Or even let in float around until it lands in a spot and if it likes it it will reattach. I could be wrong but I seem to remember stories of people using womens stockings to hold them in place. Might wanna research that one before trying it haha. Good luck

I just let mine float around till they find a place to land and they`ll start growing there.

Back
Top Bottom