My 55 gallon reef build.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol yes I know. And I decided not to do a diy because i just found a whole tank setup for 150 that has metal halides! It Is under "is this a good deal?" thread. I may do one some other time though.

When diving on a reef where they naturally hang out, they will also clean the divers anywhere there is a bare patch of skin exposed. I guess humans are pretty "flakey" underwater.

Hey guys. It's been a long long long long time since I've updated thing thing. Really just because I've haven't really done anything to it. I moved to a new place so thats why that setup looks different. Good news is nothing died, so basically everything have just grown! Picture sucks no colors really came out I'll put up some better ones tomorrow. So since I'll be doing some new things to the tank I'll keep this thread updated again.

Attachments

• NESI 458.jpg
    NESI 458.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 96
Looking great! Congratulations on the move also! Only thing I have to say is if you had a background ( in my opinion, black) it would look perfect. Loving the softies in there

Have you thought about putting a background on your tank? I think it would really make the colors pop...

Back
Top Bottom