My first 30g sw tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to the store today and the guy looked at me like I was nuts when I asked for 1 shrimp lol.

Im really starting to dislike my light and I want to upgrade. Now I gotta see what I can sell so I can afford one. So for this build has cost me $0. I'm actually still ahead $5 lol

I do like the look you have going on with the sides there. I gotta move mine because rock is too close to the ends and debris is staying there creating deadspots

I have the odyssea 4 bulb fixture and I love it. It is amazing. The bulbs do not need changed it dose not affect the corals they do fine. The fixture is great.

I like led or t5ho lights. I have t5s under mine. Led is expensive but low heat. MHs have high heat. I'd get a t5 setup. Check out aquatic life t5 fixtures. They have built in timers.

I think i'm going to go with the Odyssey fixture. Seems like the only people who negative reviews don't even own them and the people who own all say they love then.

The fixture I want is the t5ho 36" 4 bulb. Its only $80 with free shipping

I think i'm going to go with the Odyssey fixture. Seems like the only people who negative reviews don't even own them and the people who own all say they love then.

The fixture I want is the t5ho 36" 4 bulb. Its only $80 with free shipping

You will be amazed at how bright it is. Its built pretty well as well. I heard the bad reviews as well but those were the ones from like '08. They have gotten alot better

bigben2057 said:
The 24in one that is extentable fits right on top of my 30g why you want the 36?

I dunno I thought since I have a 36" tank that I should get a 36" light lol. I don't like the light I have now that is 24" cause I have dark corners. But that's only with a 20w bulb lol

I dunno I thought since I have a 36" tank that I should get a 36" light lol. I don't like the light I have now that is 24" cause I have dark corners. But that's only with a 20w bulb lol
Oh ok sorry I thought you had a standard 30in 30gal.

You could probably put some German reflectors on them. And Most warranties are crap anyways

bigben2057 said:
Lol sorry i always forget that lol its close.

Yeah i used to call my 29g a 30 to lol but it will confuse. Nothing wrong with being 29 lol

Back
Top Bottom