My friends' overstocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armyman16

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Before I tell everyone how much he has and what all of his equipment is, how many fish do you all think could fit comfortably in a 20 gallon?
He has his way overstocked!

If its fry Hell it could be 100s which is always an awesome sight lol

Blizoman you probably had a good filter! Or filtration.
None of them are fry. He has no live rock, no protein slimmer and all he has for a filter is about .5-1 inch sandbed and a HOB filter, not a big one rated for 30 or 40 gallons I think.

Sniperhank said:
That kinda depends on size...a 20 would only be able to house nano fish...I'd say 4.

I have 2 clowns and a watchman goby in mine, you think I could add one more?

My bad I should have read closer before I posted. I thought tho was a freshwater thread. But my dad had I'd say 6 fish in his 29g saltwater, not counting his shrimp, snails, and crabs. Plus all his corals.

How many dis does you friend have in his 20 gall haha iv been waiting what it seems like forever lol

He has a purple firefish, 2 clowns, horseshoe crab, blue velvet damsel, blue chromis, sixline wrasse and coral beauty! How's that sound for a 20 gallon tank? ;)

Everything! Except for the purple firefish needs at least a 30 gallon tank!

Holy crap. Go to his house at night and steal it and get rid of everything. Horseshoe crabs get as big as that tank. Literally.

My dad has a sail fin tang, a Pygmy angel, a hippo tang, two black clowns, and a six line wrasse in a 100g

Back
Top Bottom