My hermit changed again bigger and better this time.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
You know I really didn't think a hermit crab would change shells this many times but this makes the 4th or 5th time. Each time he gets a bigger shell, looks like he might be struggling with this one. Same shell type as the last one, which is good because his last one was really pretty, this is nicer maybe he just likes looking good.

Rachel

They are never happy with what they have. But next time he passes his old shell he will still check it out just in case. I can just sit and watch them moving shells. They are the coolest.

I enjoy my hermit crabs more that I ever thought I would. When I got them I only got them because I knew I needed them but now I'm glad I did they are cool. With those eye balls moving up and down when they get excited. Silly things.

Rachel

Meet my Mr. Blue. He's a full 2" across now. Finding big enough shells for him in landlocked Ohio is a challange.

Attachments

• blue30001_167.jpg
    blue30001_167.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 30
  • blue40001_135.jpg
    blue40001_135.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 40
Ya mine is about 2 inches across. He was big when I got him and he switched shells once and then went back to his old one.

Attachments

• hermit_crab.jpg
    hermit_crab.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 41
  • banditsnhome_008.jpg
    banditsnhome_008.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 37
I love the little eyeballs LOL. Mine went back to his old shell, moron LOL

LOL thats the great thing about hermits they have a little attitude. I have a 150 hermits in my tank so its hard to keep track of just one....LOL 8O

Back
Top Bottom