My new and last fish, 100 kudos to whoever can tell me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
What species it is. (I already know, this is for fun).
This was my first fish when I set up this system, I lost her to velvet a year ago :( . It has taken me this long to find another and I swore if I found one I would get it. Well, I found one and just happened to have an open qt tank. :) She is so tiny, about 1.5". :)
BTW Scubasteve is not eligible for this contest.(he knows the answer). :wink:
Hint: my other one was an adult and was about 3". Sorry thats the only hint I'll offer.

phases99....we have a winner....wow!! 8O
I thought it would be tougher than that....good job, thats a pretty rare fish.
100 kudos to you. :D
Its a great fish, my last one was so mellow for a damsel. Never bothered anyone. I was so excited to find another. :)

Thanks, it has taken a while to find one. BTW what are you smoking in that pipe? 8) :lol: I like the new avatar. :)

should of waited a week ! hehe we was just talking about that last night :-/
did ya get a good deal on him ?

quarryshark said:
BTW what are you smoking in that pipe? 8) :lol: I like the new avatar. :)

Thanks. Captain Black Gold, of course. I have this love/hate relationship with my Cleaner Shrimp so I was do for a change.

LOL phases.
Keith, the darn qt tank has been sitting there ready for like 3 weeks now. He has been there for more than a week with 2 others that already sold. I saw him eat, he should be good to go. :) I didn't want to wait another year to find one. I won't order fish online, I want to see them first.
They had a 25% off sale. My angel and my heni's are from this store, they have good stock. :)

No worries, I still have another 10 and a 40 set up. I also have another 10 in the garage I could set up quick. I am not without a plan.
He won't see the main for at least a month if all goes well.

Keith, if I would have waited, he would have been gone. The other 2 sold within the week.
Didn't really want to wait another year. 8O
Good start, I just gave him a pinch of marine cruisine and he chowed it down. Not a bad first night. :)

Back
Top Bottom