My reef after 6 months.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edro

Aquarium Advice Regular
image-756645037.jpg

Please leave feedback!

Attachments

• image-3624963675.jpg
    image-3624963675.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 198
image-519343529.jpg

image-2516128205.jpg

image-946747673.jpg

image-980759126.jpg

Some better close-ups with my favorite addition, awesome royal gramma.

Thanx so much. Tax time is here lol, time for a change to my amazon angel tank going salt. Wife said I need help, Im a true reefaholic. Brings great peace.....

Looking good.Did notice in the one picture that your bubble coral looks closed up.If it is like that all the time try moving it up in the rocks and give it more flow.

Funny u said I will post a pic tomorrow. Its always about 8" in dia. Ot decided to uh poop tonight after his weekly feeding of shrimp. My clown host in it all the time!

Edro said:
Funny u said I will post a pic tomorrow. Its always about 8" in dia. Ot decided to uh poop tonight after his weekly feeding of shrimp. My clown host in it all the time!

Oh ok.Gotta love it,my favorite coral.

That tank is freaking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking tank man......all i would suggest is just a bit more rock. How many lbs of rock do you have in there now?? Corals look nice!! :)

Question for you on your xenia's: how long have you had them? I was thinking about getting some, but a number of people are telling ms to think twice because they can take over a tank. What's your experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tmyboy said:
Nice looking tank man......all i would suggest is just a bit more rock. How many lbs of rock do you have in there now?? Corals look nice!! :)

Question for you on your xenia's: how long have you had them? I was thinking about getting some, but a number of people are telling ms to think twice because they can take over a tank. What's your experience?

I got 30lbs of of in my 30. Love my blue xenia very resilient. Keep on top of rock to keep from spreading to bad.

Thanx for positive feedback! Its amazing to see and watch a reef take shape and grow! I have seen my corals flourish since I switched from reef crystals to oceanic salt, amazing difference.

image-2036409443.jpg

Heres my green bubble wide awake and as usual my percula guarding it!

Back
Top Bottom