My rose bulb tip anemone looks bad???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gump3842k

Aquarium Advice Activist
It looks very shrivled up and it is very blue. It s been doing very well for over a month now and this baffles me. Its in the same place its allways at, and my maroon pair it hosts wont leave it alone. I tried feeding it but it wont take it or it gets stolen by my clowns. I have about 6 watts per gallon and my LFS guy said that was suffiecent. Im feeding it small pieces of shrimp broken up in the water. Anybody know whats going on? Temp is 78 and ammonia is 0, nitrates 0, nitrites 0, and PH is 8. I did a 20% water change today hoping this would help...Please respong if you have any information...TIA

http://home.att.net/~karenssaltwater/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
this site has lots of pics and info do you have a way to get us a pic it should take food if it is hungry my roses favorite is silversides or krill when they were smaller i had to cut the silverside in half now they chow a whole one my fish try to steal the food also now the pieces are 2 big so not a problem what lights are you using?

have u been adding chems to the water like iodine and strontium i lost one not using enough of the right stuff.

good current ?

but what the hell do i know

Back
Top Bottom