My tank!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Nerfiereefer. After I was comfortable keeping fish alive, I started researching corals and I started with the "easy" ones like mushrooms and zooanthids. They are addicting! Their growth and behavior is very interesting. But you must have a good skimmer. I plan on upgrading my lighting as I only have 2 T5's so I'm pretty limited with what I can put in for now. I'm looking forward to putting in some of the beautiful clams.

ekean45 said:
I agree with Nerfiereefer. After I was comfortable keeping fish alive, I started researching corals and I started with the "easy" ones like mushrooms and zooanthids. They are addicting! Their growth and behavior is very interesting. But you must have a good skimmer. I plan on upgrading my lighting as I only have 2 T5's so I'm pretty limited with what I can put in for now. I'm looking forward to putting in some of the beautiful clams.

Clams are real nice too ^_^ I have one and just put in a flame scallop ( not electric that I've seen )

Thanks for all of the advice! I will stick to a fowlr tank until I can scramble up some money! College is not cheap

Back
Top Bottom