My Tank - Any Tips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I figured out how to put pics on:
img_1011824_0_5cc5f5a9c24a3847faea212b0681af2a.jpg

I'll help you with it. Lemme just get the manual up. Ok Rec menu, and picture size. Change to 2048X1536. Ok camera though. 7.2Mp is good enough for HD shots.

Thanks. Corals; Plate Coral, Toadstool, Xenia, Clove, Elegance, Galaxea, Disc, Goniopora and Candy Cane. Plus one BTA. I'm sure you guys can work out which is which. How many fish do you think I can get in there? I have one chromis (1 inch) and one ocellaris clown (just under an inch). I really want a dwarf angel or a yellow tang. And maybe (space permitting) 2-3 more chromis' cause they are a schooling fish.

Your tank looks really a lot bigger than 33G.

From what I have read about dwarf angels they are a hit or miss some people have said they had them 4 years before they start munching on the coral. A yellow tang will get to large for the tank. I have a friend that is actually going to give away his yellow tang since his tank is to small.

yes be careful of the angel itll munch on the corals..... a royal gramma would look great in there!! adda a little purple xD.. oh yeah are you sure that rock on the right upper corner is stable it looks so wably to me.

Yes the rock on top of it cantilevers it so it can't fall. Ok so no to the tang. (insert aww here) But I am loving the Flame Angel or a Coral Beauty. Maybe I'll get one and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom