My tomato clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hemichris

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a tomato clown in my tank, I was wondering if i threw in another tomato clown what would happen

This would depend one the size of your tank, the quantity of live rock, and what you have for filtration.

Provide a little bit more info on your tank specs and I am sure someone will provide an honest opinion.

You would probably want to make sure the next tomato is much smaller than the one you have. Even then...you just never know about clowns. Tomatos are terrorists.

i threw in the two new clowns and my old clown is fighting them i tried to catch the old one but no such luck. What should i do :cry:

Clowns are well-known to be gladiators with each other to the death. Unless they are a mated pair take them back to the store. Clowns require at least 100+ gallons when you have more than one. All species will, eventually, duel with each other until only one swims away. There are exceptions but as a general rule you can only keep one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom