Need a large Hermit crab shell, please help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmet

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have looked everywhere (searched google, contacted http://liveaquaria.com/ etc. with no luck) for a replacement shell for the common hermit crab in my aquarium.

He is rather large with a shell that is 4 inches long and with an opening of 2 inches wide and 1 inch high. Can you help me find something a little larger that will work?

It's a little late but ill gladly take a few snaps tomorrow, in the meantime here are a couple old crappy pictures I have taken.

Attachments

• 1_202.jpg
    1_202.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 2_100.jpg
    2_100.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 3_464.jpg
    3_464.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 52
OY, thats a nice collection.. Thanks for the link.. What google search did you run to get that?

i have one that is the size of a baseball i once got a shell at a store that sold them from in thier tank and i got one at bigals and one at a craft store
the original one is probably too small for me to send you and the others have been wrecked by the jerk

Check out atlanticcoralenterprise on ebay. Sells really good stuff. Have purchased from them a few times. Always pleased

Back
Top Bottom