Need a little help with my nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zinks12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello im making my 10gallon nano tank but need a few questions answered so i dont mess it up. what my plan is to have 2 anemone with 2 clowns and have some feather dusters and maybe a blue or pink mushroom caps and probably a dottyback.
my questions are:
-What lighting do i need to make this successful?
-I have 2 10watt 50/50 coral life bulbs, will that be enough?
-How many gph should my pump be going at?
-I have constructed a mini sump but would it be easyier to use my marineland filter?
-Should i use a nano protein skimmer?

any type of feed back would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

What type of anemones do you plan on having? About the only 2 I can think of that would work in a 10 gallon is mini mini anemone or a maxi mini anemone. IMO a 10 gallon is to small for the amount of fish you are wanting.

the T5 light max pointed out is definately a good buy.. Will work for just about any coral, I've bounced around with whether it was enough or not, but after continuing to give it more time, Im almost concerned it might be too much light for some of my mushrooms, and hammer.

Definately wouldnt go with 2 anenomes, maybe just 1 small one, and the 2 clowns.. nothing else.. 10g with LR will be very limited on space.

what GPH would that pump be running at? and should i go with the sump or the marineland filter?

Back
Top Bottom