Need Expert Help - Serious Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brauny

Aquarium Advice Activist
PURIGEN within InTank Media Basket - ALL OVER THE PLACE

Hey guys/gals. Just want to see if what I did ruined my tank or not. I was doing my weekly cleaning, changing things out, floss, water, etc. But this time I had to change out the Purigen Media Bag and the ChemiPure. Well the new Purigen I bought was not already in a bag so I had a media bag put it in there and obviously the holes were too big. The Purigen distributed into the tank all over the place. Now what? Thank you, Brad

Clean out what you can as much as you can. It won't cause a water issue obviously but you wouldn't want anything to eat it or be on a coral.

Btw, you don't have to make a new thread to post am old thread. Just be patient and bump the thread if you have to.

Clean out what you can as much as you can. It won't cause a water issue obviously but you wouldn't want anything to eat it or be on a coral.

Btw, you don't have to make a new thread to post am old thread. Just be patient and bump the thread if you have to.

Thank you, not so much on the corals, but the live rock is it just riddled with it. Won't harm the fish even if they do eat it, but makes me made. Do I siphon it out, seems like trying to count sand particles. Or do I let my filtration system get it.

Ughhhh that will disrupt my entire display. Maybe I will take a net and baste or blow the stuff off and get as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom