Need help with sump plumbing!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonoma2nv

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok i got an overflow,mag drive 7.Now i need to find out where i can buy the stuff for the return to the tank.I looked and see no kits.This is for a 55gal not reef ready.Thanks Derrick

i have no clue lol.Im looking for something thats hob since my tanks is not drilled.Like the overflow is hob.but in need to find the same for the return side.And what is locline?? Thanks for my answering my Q's

That kit is fine for surface agitation but will give you very little current. If you have or get any moderate to high flow corals you will probably still have to supplement with a ph or closed loop system.

Yeah im not worried about that right now.i have 3 maxijet 1200 ph.I just wanted to make sure it will do its job for the return.I have a 33gal long and ill be using a 600gph overflow with a mag drive 7 Pump.

Sounds good, I was thinking of getting the Customflo system to do a closed loop myself. I like the clean look of it :D

Back
Top Bottom