Need one more show type fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazycajun

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have
2 clowns
2 chromis
1 coral beauty
1 flame angel
3 Maldives anthais
1 helfrichi fire fish
1 mandarin
1 orange stripped goby
1 purple tang.

Looking for one or two more. This is a 150 gallon tank. Must be reef capable. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2 bartlett anthias.
Exquisit fairy wrasse?
Royal gramma?
Trio of chalk bass, bangaii cardnals, firefish?

:)

What about a copper band butterfly or a leopard wrasse

Great suggestions everyone. Looking into some of them. Keep them coming. Looking for fish that will not hide that much.

Based on that, DEFINITLY a type of wrasse. 6 line, carpenters, or maybe McCoskers. Really active

Which do you like thw best? The foxface is probably the best showfish, or some type of expensive tang like a purple, chevron, etc

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Which do you like thw best? The foxface is probably the best showfish, or some type of expensive tang like a purple, chevron, etc

Already have a purple tang.

I'd go Foxface. I had one and they're really great fish. They definitely stand out. And they're venomous. Anytime you tell anyone that, they're even more intrigued.

I have a Foxface. I think they are great. He is very active. He gets along well with others and they all know to keep away when he raises his spines.

I'd pass on the Achilles Tang. We won't be adding one until we build the 1800+ gal tank. Size and areas of strong current keep this fish healthy. We have 9 tangs in our 450. A Blonde Naso would look good and hold its own with the Purple. I have an Orange Shoulder thats beautiful and loves to graze. It would do well also. As far as the rabbit fish go, the Magnificent is one of my favorites.

The naso would get too big........ And te Achilles can be very difficult. What do you mean by reef safe? Coral safe? Or coral/invert safe?

Back
Top Bottom