Need to change fish food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dylan p

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm currently feeding Sally's frozen krill. My main issue with it is that it comes in a big rectangular sheet and It gets old having to break off a piece every time I feed. I would like to switch to cubes but they all look really big. Is there any small cubed fish food out there that anyone could recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just cut the cube in half. I do this all the time with mysis and other frozen foods. I just put the other half of the cube back in the pocket for the next feeding.

I've found thawing a cube in some water from the tank in a cup makes things pretty easy. Feed and then just refrigerate what's left for next time

Tobad they don't make frozen food in little pill capsules. That way you could just drop it in and it would give it time to thaw before it dissolves

I just take the rectangle package of frozen food cut it into the sizes I want and put it back in the freezer then when I feed them I just pull out one or two pieces it only takes about five minutes and you won't have to break off pieces each time you feed them.

I just take the rectangle package of frozen food cut it into the sizes I want and put it back in the freezer then when I feed them I just pull out one or two pieces it only takes about five minutes and you won't have to break off pieces each time you feed them.

Won't it get freezer burn?

you got that right Doug. I know you make you own and freeze it, I do to some times.

Back
Top Bottom