nemo is missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sillyfishy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Last night I noticed the little nemo wasn't in the tank and his dad was swimming alone. He is no where to be found. Is it possible that 2 small porcupine puffers could have compleatley eaten him in a few hours? Where else could he have gone? ( besides back to the ocean!) I'm really sad he was one of my first fish. I got him about 2 years ago. He really was a nemo with a little fin :( :(

Is it possible that 2 small porcupine puffers could have compleatley eaten him in a few hours

have you ever fed your puffers feeder fish, If you have then you know the answer to that question.

sorry about your loss :cry:

no, they have never had anything alive. I have looked everywhere. Sometimes you can tell when the puffers have just eaten a good meal. They didn't look all fat and lumpy. He's nowhere to be found, not even bits or piece :(

I assume you looked at the carpet. My first SW fish (false perc) decided to go carpet surfing.

once i woke up in the mitle of the night a went to the fridge to get a drink, and as i look over to my tank one of my clowns was missing. I looked everywhere and couldent find him. I also checked the sump. The next morning i checked again and there he was, all beaten up in my sump. I put him back into the tank, fed him and he recovered verry fast and well.
I guess I got lucky, sorry you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom