Neon Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishFrik

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I want to get 1 or mayb 2 neon gobies for my tank. Anyone has these? Do you guys think I can keep 2 in my tank? Would any of my fish bother them?

Thanks

I have one in my tank and its a really cool fish. I think you'd be fine with 2 of them. They shouldn't fight. None of my fish seem to bother them. I only have 2 clowns and a leopard wrasse with it though.

I love the neon Goby. I've got one to replace a damsel I lost. He is a great little fish, he sits on the rocks and waits for the Coral Beuaty to come up and lay on his side, then he cleans him.

Neat to watch.

Sweet! I wanted them b/c it would be very interesting to watch them clean my other fish. The only problem that's keeping me from getting them is my sixline wrasse. I think he's established himself :/ I added a small royal gramma and he took a hell of a beating. Anyone has neon gobies with sixline?

Wow, thats one gutsy sixline! I think you should still be fine because most fish know that the neon will try to clean them and are there to help out. I know with lionfish (well some of them) will actually let cleaner shrimp clean them inside their mouths and stuff because they know they are benificial.

Back
Top Bottom