new 55 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so this new acro I got is tripping me out it has these little fan looking things sticking out in a few spots grabbing food out of the water and then eating it I can't get a pic of the fans very well but anyone know what kind this is

View attachment 92031

The 2 white spots on it's lower part is where the fans are coming out any ideas????

Yeah I have read it is a good system as well and a lot cheaper then Apex that was the one thing that made up my mind

I have had feather dusters pop up on sps before. In my case the duster gets encrusted and just makes a new branch on the coral.

Bige said:
I have had feather dusters pop up on sps before. In my case the duster gets encrusted and just makes a new branch on the coral.

Yeah these are just a whole in my acro it's really weird

Got the email from BRS and my reef keeper should be here on Monday at the latest..... Can't wait really excited to get it and play with it

Man o man sitting here waiting for my BRS package is not fun I want it to be here so I can play with my new RKL system..... Come on UPS..... Lol

Anyone know how to get my reef keeper to read my pc4 I am trying to program it with the my reef system but it don't show the pc4 as a modul starting to get really mad and about to rip it out of my tank

Got the reef keeper all hooked up the issue was the my reef software needed to be updated so now I am up and running yay....

Back
Top Bottom