New addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Here`s a pic of the latest coral I got yesterday. Did not have to pay a dime for him. Just traded two rocks with some shrooms on them. Its a purple Brain. Never seen one that color before but then I`m sure there`s a lot of things in the reef world I`ve never seen. I really like him and onto the sand he goes. Does anybody else have one. I guess they operate just like my green brain which is pictured also.

Here is The green brain I have already
img_705485_0_cf02e7b6724492f14d654b6cddbd579a.jpg

Here is the new purple brain
img_705485_1_210468758d1d9a50a2d6c27ae7356986.jpg

Thanks, Mike

very nice....I dont have any luck with brain corals, for some reason all the tangs start picking at it. It is the only coral they have ever picked on, but sure enough, if I put one in, in no time they are after it, weird fish.

Its a beautiful color purple!! The little fishie guy in the top picture is too cute!

He`s a camera Hog. Anytime I put the camera to the glass he swims up. Yes I know Mrs Hara , somethings are hard to explain. Thanks Guys

That's a sweet brain! I just recently got a maze brain to balance my tank out a bit on the sand. Wish they had some of those around here.

Ntswift, lets see a pic of yours if you can. My LFS said they were kind of rare. I took his word for it . What do I know?

I dont know if its the same one that you are talking about being rare in the trade but I just call it a maze because that is what it looks like to me. The guy I bought it from just said it was a brain. Here it is though. Maybe you can tell me what kind it is.

melosu58 said:
He`s a camera Hog. Anytime I put the camera to the glass he swims up. Yes I know Mrs Hara , somethings are hard to explain. Thanks Guys

Looks like my red blenny fish. He was ALWAYS a camera hog, almost to the point of annoyance. Too bad a mantis took him out!

Cannot find another one like him anywhere..

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. It says under names maze brain. I like it no matter what its called. Once I get my MH I'm hoping the color will get a lot more bright.

Back
Top Bottom