New additions???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two11devan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey all....Its been a while, but im back! I couldn't believe how long Ive been away from this site! Anyway, I've had my 30 gal tank up and running for a little over a year now. I started with a pair of clowns but now im down to one. I think the female killed the other one. (I never found the body) I went through a rough period when I lost him, my bubble coral, cleaner shrimp and a couple emerald crabs. Now im batteling flat worms. I treated the tank once and they are all back again....gonna give it another shot.

My water quality seems great (just tested it) and I just bought a new skimmer. The aqua C remora. I had a Bak Back before and it just wasn't really producing anything anymore.......any way...I wanted to stock my tank up again, just looking for new suggestions for fish to keep my lone clown company. What do you think?

I'd greatly appreciate any other input....I know there is a wealth of knowledge out there! Any more suggestions?!

Back
Top Bottom