New favorite coral in the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thehowards

Aquarium Advice Regular
Went out today on the hunt for a scoly and two local lfs world wide corals and top shelf aquatics. First we hit up world wide since it was there 25% off anniversary sale picked up some a nice ricordia but no scoly then we got to top shelf they had a half off sale on scolys and boomImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405816994.654093.jpg
Ended up grabbing this beauty and I am loving this thing more the longer I have it.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405817066.311430.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405817080.786661.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice pickups! I was at the new place in sanford today and got myself 10 chromis and some other stuff. I wanted to get to wwc but its a bit further and I had to borrow my husbands car so I didnt wanna drive that far.

Top Shelf is awesome, they have everything, love going there.

Might you be interested in joing the local reef club btw? It's called Frag. Florida Reef Aquarium Group. We meet every month at either a store like top shelf or wwc or even members homes sometimes. It's free to come to any meeting and joining is only $20 and you get 20% off at top shelf and every local store to us. :)

I think next month we are doing a fragging demo or maybe an equipment swap. we haven't decided yet. lol

We'll be making out own live rock in September and in October we will be having a frag auction! Its'a great time and you can learn alot. If you have any interest let me know, I am the treasurer and on the Board. :-D

As a side note, we will be at Stormborn Reef in deBary tomorrow, we bring our grill and provide free food and a raffle. It's Stormborns 1 year anniversary and they will be having some great specials. It's from 12 to 5. They have some absolutely great corals, you might wanna check them out.

Yea I have been meaning to join and we will be attending stormborn tomorrow to get a ninja turtle shroom they should be holding for us. We actually live in Deltona and visit there often but we will see about joining tomorrow kinda already blew my budget on that scoly ? but definitely plan on joining soon it sounds fun.

heeey I Live in deltona too!!! I'm near the intersection of howland and elkham! What a small world!

Its' free like I said to come to meetings and to enjoy the food tomorrow too. :)

We're good like that lol

Beautiful scoly. One of my favorite types of corals. Waiting for my lfs to get a dazzler in for me. Replacing my last scoly that lost a battle with a Hydno when it fell on top of it.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks Sean I was looking for a nice war paint and this is one of the best I've seen plus it was on sale I couldn't help myself ?. But as for the splitting as far as I know they don't but I've read about a guy who had one that he revived from practically just a skeleton and when it grew back it grew another baby scoly with it

Actually saw one at my lfs that came in shaped like a peanut and looked like it was splitting.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom