New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
Thinking about getting a sand sifting goby, any thoughts on the best one to get?

Have a 55 with 2 o clowns and a yellow tang

I like the orange/red diamond gobys/ They clean up the sand really good. I I am thinking about getting one as well just to stir up the sand because I have been noticing a lot of diamtoms recently. The only thing I am worried about is that I have my rocks stacked not glued together so I would have for him to bury. I have 2 clowns and a yellow tang too in my 55. I just added a foxface on friday.

I don't have a lot of rock yet and I'm not planning on glueing when I get more but I think it will be ok, think those hints will keep the sand pretty clean?

I would assume so, It's another fish to add as well but I heard some of the sand gobys sift sand a little higher as they swim across the tank. I was also thinking about getting a conch snail. They keep the sand bed very clean and run at most $15

See I got my lr off a buddy and with the rock came to crabs so they help as well

I have a watchman goby he does great along with my highly stocked cuc

My favorite Goby so far has been the pink/purple spotted Watchman Goby. They're absolutely beautiful, and mine keeps my sand turned over very well.

Attachments

• image-3867542210.jpg
    image-3867542210.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1072930654.jpg
    image-1072930654.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 119
Here is my goby

Attachments

• image-2216545821.jpg
    image-2216545821.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 112