New Green BTA and Maroon Clown Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elykreefs97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i got a green bta yesterday and as soon as i put it in my maroon is hosting it. but i tried to feed it some blood worms today and the clown just brushed them out. the clown wont feed it eather. what should i do. he is defenetly hosting it so idk what to do about feeding it please help.

Elykreefs97 said:
so i got a green bta yesterday and as soon as i put it in my maroon is hosting it. but i tried to feed it some blood worms today and the clown just brushed them out. the clown wont feed it eather. what should i do. he is defenetly hosting it so idk what to do about feeding it please help.

I'd give it some time before feeding the nem. Also, nems dont require feedings. All it's food comes from the light. As long as you have a good source of lighting you shouldn't have to worry about feeding it.

I'd give it some time before feeding the nem. Also, nems dont require feedings. All it's food comes from the light. As long as you have a good source of lighting you shouldn't have to worry about feeding it.

+1 Also, the BTA will get some food if the clown is hosting it tin the form of fish poop. :) Pleasant, I know. Lol

Yea well last night right after I posted this the anenome shriveled up and his mouth was gapeing open idk if he is still like that. Is that normal for it moving into a new tank

Here is a pic of it

Attachments

• image-2128514410.jpg
    image-2128514410.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 164
  • image-1624674425.jpg
    image-1624674425.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 155
I moved the rock and faced it up but he shriveled back up and is getting ready to move

Attachments

• image-3307541615.jpg
    image-3307541615.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 176
How long have you had the nem? I also have a 4bulb t5 ho. My Bta don't bubble though only the small tentacles do.

They shrivel up all the time I believe it's how they release wastes

Will blood worms that have been in my freezer for like month be ok

Yes feed maybe twice a week and keep in mind they get nutrition from photosynthesis so lighting is highly important for them

Back
Top Bottom