New Orange Shoulder Tang!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
With the addition of the new 125g comes a new Tang!

He is in a qt I set up with LR and sand. If he shoes signs of illness he will be moved to the reg qt to be treated. He is already eating! :wink:

f433b0ef.jpg

revhtree....man i love my orangeshoulder man I named him SHYN aka So Hot Your Not...my mom used to have one and now that i have a 125gal also i just had to have one. I got a heck of a deal on mine since the local fish store put him into a tank with alot of other tangs with a 55 gal as the tank he didnt do so well for competition since hes very peaceful tang. mine is actually in the transition of adult hood. What is the length of yours and size?

Hey thanks for the kind words all!!

Hey gooyferret he is about 6 to 7 inches long. Nice and thick!! He is already eating macro, and picking at the live rock.

Yup i got mine about a week or so ago and hes doing great eating off the rocks and other algae in the tank. Only thing is though he wont eat any of the dried seaweed i put in there for him he likes the rocks too much :lol:

Thats a great looking fish!! I wish I had the room for one. Dont they get very large for a tang?

Back
Top Bottom