New Puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripper

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wanted to share a couple pics of my new dog face puffer. He aclimated very well and has a great personality. As soon as I walk in the door, he's up at the front swimming like crazy. I took this pics after the lights went off last night because I was bored. Figured I would share.

I did a lot of research before buying this guy and always heard they were "messy" eaters. I wasn't sure exactly what that meant until I got him home. Wow, they weren't kidding, he tears his food apart and spits it all over the place. He looks like he's having a blast as he does it too!!

Of course, I'm having problems posting the pics in here, so you can check them out in my gallery.

Adorable little guy! I like the one where he's swimming over the rock - great little look on the guys face.

tipper- Very cool pics, I have a baby porcupine puffer that was a very messy eater as well but ive noticed that if i break the food into smaller peaces he leaves no left overs. Worked for me!

How many tank do you have??? You have a lot of fish...... I have a Baby DFP also he was maybe 2-2.5" long when I got him.... He is around 3.5" now they grow fast. Mine eats it all sucks it right in no mess.... They are cool fish. I only feed him every other day to help with the #2 factor.......

Back
Top Bottom