New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oOoMzPiinkoOo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just finish cycling for my 110 gallon tank attached pictures. I have 2 lion fish one name simba and the other scar. I added live rock and getting my sharks next week. So excited !! I also have 4 dansel but I know they might get eating by the lion fish. Let me know what else I may add

Attachments

• image-2613107785.jpg
    image-2613107785.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image-3227780342.jpg
    image-3227780342.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 162
  • image-867308558.jpg
    image-867308558.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 151
  • image-199855820.jpg
    image-199855820.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 175
Also I am a huge Dallas cowboy fan so I am painting my fish tank cabinet and canopy cowboy colors hehe still not done but will show u guys update

you might want to add more rock those lions love there caves What kinda sharks?

Well one died :0( I dk why the dark one and I was thinking marble shark girl and guy. Do you know why my (scar) lion fish died

Well give us some water params. Give us the age of the tank and age of the fish..

MABJ said:
Well give us some water params. Give us the age of the tank and age of the fish..

+1 fish can die for a number of reasons... when asking a question such as that. it's good to know what you ammonia, nitrites, nitrates.. water temp and age of tank... any previous problems this will help us all out.. as well as how u acclimated the fish..

jsmith said:
+1 fish can die for a number of reasons... when asking a question such as that. it's good to know what you ammonia, nitrites, nitrates.. water temp and age of tank... any previous problems this will help us all out.. as well as how u acclimated the fish..

Thanks! Appreciate it. When you let us know, we can give you definitive answers.

Back
Top Bottom