newish snowflake eel in QT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am far too impatient for this hobby because I just want to put him in my DT already :D

He's been in QT for going on 2 weeks now and is looking good.

O290EIt.jpg

He's about as big around as a pencil and probably 5 - 6 inches in length currently.

He looks good. what size tank is he going in? Make sure to keep a tight lid on there as they are the best when it comes to escaping.

He looks good. what size tank is he going in? Make sure to keep a tight lid on there as they are the best when it comes to escaping.

He's going to be going into a 90g. I've fish proofed my lid, I lost too many fish to jumping

He looks great! Enjoy seeing him while you can! Once he's in that 90g you might not get a good look as often, haha! :)

He looks great! Enjoy seeing him while you can! Once he's in that 90g you might not get a good look as often, haha! :)
As long as I can see him once in a while. Maybe coax him out with food :)

He can be my secret buddy.

As long as I can see him once in a while. Maybe coax him out with food :)

He can be my secret buddy.

Sounds like a plan! That's the only way I ever get to see my skeletor eel! Food gets them out and about every time B)

if he is the size of a pencil, he will escape out a hole the size of an large air tube, they will escape out of the smallest opening

What a beautiful eel :) I just got a peacock eel last week and have a dojo loach. Eels are the most fun to watch them swim around IMO

Caleb

Might have a slight obsession with my fish

Back
Top Bottom