non nipping dwarf angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
if i were considering a dwarf angel and i wanted to do EVERYTHING possible to not get it to nip (except not getting it) what would i do
are there any specific types of food, types of angels or ages i shoukd get them
Thanks Everyone, i am so lucky to be part of this great forum.

zacheyp said:
if i were considering a dwarf angel and i wanted to do EVERYTHING possible to not get it to nip (except not getting it) what would i do
are there any specific types of food, types of angels or ages i shoukd get them
Thanks Everyone, i am so lucky to be part of this great forum.

Fw? Or sw? Haha there are fw dwarfs

no such incentive exists to make an angel not nip. if u observe any angel for an extended period of time you will see it nipping on the substrate lr and corals. Some might not nip as much some might nip a lot more. If the fish's personality no way to judge prior to owning it and observing its' actions.

thats a shame, i saw a baby pygym in my lfs and really want him in my reef tank

yeah,there really is noway to predict how any fish will act..Thats why they are labeled not reef safe fish

in therory, could i have a 10 gal with just a pygym angel

could it work??
:lol:,, "could" work..I keep a koran who ate everything i ever tried ,,except mushrooms and rics..Its really up to you, and if you want to risk it or not...I lost a couple hundred bucks ,,only to finally realize it won't work..Others with korans have been able to keep whatever they wanted

i have a 20 long, i love their body types, any ideas on simmilar fish in a 20 long

Back
Top Bottom