ok just answer am I a idiot lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
there is a longer post on this but I am hoping for a quick answer I lost allot of my fish I saved the last two by adding a air pump the tank was doing fine I added a second filtration system and everything went bad in the tank coincidence? I have a fluval 304 on my 65 gallon tank I had a powerhead on it before the store recomded I go to the fluval but never said I should add a air pump I don't even know at this point if it should have had one. so yes or no and would it be worth it for me to go from the fluval to the enhiem 2026 I have read some reviews saying it's allot better but is that hype. don't worry not going to add any more fish for a while till I learn more

I run the Fluval 304 on my 55 gal, I have 2 Penguin 660, and a Power Sweep PS-10. I have not had any problems with my water quality. How much LR do you have? I was told by a lfs guy (that I trust) that eheim is a better filter, but isn't too noticable for the difference in price. I do not know from experience about eheim though.

Back
Top Bottom