one messed up story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nosaj81

Aquarium Advice Activist
so last night my apex randomly shut off, I tried everything i could think of to get it back up and running power cycled the base, power cycled the eb8, tryed to access the unit via the web. tryed to update via web and connecting directly to the base ,nothing would work. luckily the apex has a fallback mode so i had 2 power heads and a heater set to stay on when something like this happens. i gave up for the night. woke up tryed to update via web wirelessly(thats a no no according to neptunes) and tada it works lost all my programing but better then a bricked unit.

the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over agin expecting a result. well this time it worked for me :banghead:

so after i posted this the apex shut off again this time no flashing light on the base unit no power at all the eb8 was still working thank goodness i emailed neptunes and then we went out for a couple hours and now the base is back up and running i dont know what is going on here hope they can get this figured out soon

Back
Top Bottom