One more fish any suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tr3nt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
??? Or suggestions for anything?

Attachments

• image-3340735313.jpg
    image-3340735313.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2018743903.jpg
    image-2018743903.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 137
  • image-3103812825.jpg
    image-3103812825.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 106
  • image-193824585.jpg
    image-193824585.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 116
  • image-267770622.jpg
    image-267770622.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 119
How big and how old is your tank. What fish do you have in it now? What kind of CUC do you have?

85g, clown, bm wrasse and butterfly fish what's a cuc?

CUC= Clean Up Crew, snails, shrimp etc.

Some Cardinals maybe? Firefish, a yellow tang. Maybe a coral beauty or Flame angel. Royal Gamma.
Thats just a few off the top of my head

Oooooh clean up crew up a fair few snails a crab...

The first thing I would do it turn the tank right side up. Those fish are having to swim uphill. Beside, all the water is going to run out. :) Oh come on now, that was funny. :)

Ok, sorry to barge into your thread. You can have it back now. Nice tank by the way. :)

My fish can swim as well as carp up stream....

I am contemplating a snowflake eel what do youse rekon?

Snowflake eels are average and minimum is 50gallons... The one I was looking at in Lfs looks so bored and miserable and he would look Tiny in my tank I'm just worried about my clown fish getting stalked at night...

Anything that can fit in the eels mouth would be dinner. Maybe a foxface, they are venomous so you might want to research them a little before getting one. I thought about an angel but I would be concerned about the copperband getting picked on.

I think I way have talked myself into getting the eel I go to sydney tomorrow for a week... When I get back I may get it

My snowflake has never harmed anything in my tank lol. It's about a foot and a half and has never kill a crab, hermit, snail, or even shrimp. I also have a small chromis and Sargent major with it too and they haven't been harmed. I feed it whole prawn that have been thawed. Really cool guy.

That is really good to hear.. I have this crab that if the eel ate it.. I would kinda he happy hahaha... Has ures tried to escape how big is ure tank?

We have a very similar tank by the sounds of things... Do you hVe any pics of yours would be awesome to see

Back
Top Bottom