Ordering from GARF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicksgirl

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey - Does anyone know if GARF has a policy regarding DOA orders? I have received a DOA shipment of zoos and polys (no surprise considering they were in transit over 48 hours). But now I can't get any response from GARF and I can't find anything on their website about a return policy.

I am wondering if they wil credit/replace the order or if I am wasting my time trying to reach them.

Did you try giving them a call? I'd keep trying and leaving messages, but they may be out until after the new year. I know some companies do that (for some reason). Hope they resolve the issue. I've never ordered from GARF before, so can't help you otherwise.

If for some reason they dont take care of you then I would post on the retail section and give a full review so others will know.

It will probably turn out all right but I was surprised that I cannot seem to get through to them. I have sent email (featuring pics taken after one hour in the tank). I also left several messages on two different phone numbers. I imagine they are closed for the holiday because I think they have a good reputation.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Becks

I've never had anything but good experiences with garf. I'd keep trying, they must not be there because of the holiday.

Scottm said:
I've never had anything but good experiences with garf. I'd keep trying, they must not be there because of the holiday.

I`m starting to think so also.

Back
Top Bottom