Ordering from Reefs2go.com...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JesseMessykinn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well Im looking to put a order in at Reefs2go.com, Come here tuesday morning. Anyone got any Imput on there Live stock? Let me hear your reviews on them.

Im Placing a order from Hermits, to shrip, corals and fish. Wondering on how other peoples orders came in? Theyll be traveling just over a 1000 miles, in to cooler water, This week should be 40 to 50s God willing. Tell me About your orders!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Ill keep updates over the next week (y)

I know a lot of members that have had issues with them. I however have not I've been using them for months now with nothing bad to report.

If you do use them. When you call ask for Nikki.

Dino

I know a lot of members that have had issues with them. I however have not I've been using them for months now with nothing bad to report.

If you do use them. When you call ask for Nikki.

Dino

Interesting...I have only heard positive raves about r2g. I am considering them for stocking my 54g cuc

I find their CUC to be very small compared to other online retailers. I was also upset that they shipped coral frags that were tiny and not attached to anything at all. I have had much better experiences with LiveAquaria and BlueZoo.

I spose there's always gonna be a few... can't please 100% of the populous 100% of the time eh

Very Very true.

I find their CUC to be very small compared to other online retailers. I was also upset that they shipped coral frags that were tiny and not attached to anything at all. I have had much better experiences with LiveAquaria and BlueZoo.

I found that also with the CUC I too went to LA or my local guy fort CUC, reefsgo for my pods and little things. I did notice that with there corals also but when I was first starting out it didn't bother me that much as I was really new so I just clued them to plugs.

No it would bother me lol.

I ordered a cleanup crew and their hermits and snails were mostly extremely tiny, my zooanthids were off their frag plug and mostly dead, and my sun coral had almost all of its flesh disintegrated. That said, my scallop and conch were very healthy, as was my duncan coral. Hit or miss, IMO.

JesseMessykinn said:
Well Im looking to put a order in at Reefs2go.com, Come here tuesday morning. Anyone got any Imput on there Live stock? Let me hear your reviews on them.

Im Placing a order from Hermits, to shrip, corals and fish. Wondering on how other peoples orders came in? Theyll be traveling just over a 1000 miles, in to cooler water, This week should be 40 to 50s God willing. Tell me About your orders!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Ill keep updates over the next week (y)

I've made two different orders from them.. the first order I made I ordered, a few of their zoo frags and some clean up crew( a bunch of different snails , red and blue hermits and a red brittle star fish )... all came well packed and nothing was dead.. all is still there and thriving. Second order I made I purchased 3 different fish...a engineer goby, six line and a royal gamma all great sizes and healthy..still alive as well as a few mor cuc and a few acans .. once again nicely shipped and still have them all and the acans are growing nicely. I loved the fact their min shipping was 150.. I've ordered from both bluezoo and liveaquaria compared to both their customer service was above par and answered all my questions that I had.. I will be ordering again once they have some more fish in stock.

Edit: I also liked the fact that none of the corals came on frag plugs they were all attached to a piece of rock or shell.

I placed an order one zoa frag and bunch of snails/hermits they all came in dead but they re-shipped at their expense. Granted they didn't notify my when they reship per which was annoying. Everything came in live, although I probably won't order again. Buy local, at least you'll know what you're getting. Snails and hermits are tiny.

What do you mean by overboard? You can order however many inverts you want. They always send a ton of extras too, which is really nice.

Yes alot of my zoas and green star polyps were not shipped on any rock or frag. Also the snails they carry are very very small.

Well im less then 24 hours from putting my order in, it Pretty much finishing my fish stock in the 55 Gal. It isnt a small order, so ill be doing an overall review on how it comes.

Ok so I placed my Order on Tuesday just after noon. Heres what It intails:

Inverts:
6 Nerite Snail
8 Turbo Snail
6 Nassarius Snail
4 Peppermint Shrimp
18 Blue Leg Hermit Crab
4 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crab
1 Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Feather Duster

Fish:
1Mandarin Goby Fish with 500 Pods
1 Fire Fish Goby
1 Ocellaris Clown Fish
1 Six Line Wrasse Fish
1 Yellow Coral Goby Fish

Corals:
1 TriColor Orange Ricordea Florida Coral
1 Green Star Polyps Coral

Im hoping its going to Shipped today and come in friday. Being Shipped Premium Overnight Via Fedex/UPS.

I also placed an order on Tuesday...got a confirmation but haven't received an email about when they are shipping....

Ok so I placed my Order on Tuesday just after noon. Heres what It intails:

Inverts:
6 Nerite Snail
8 Turbo Snail
6 Nassarius Snail
4 Peppermint Shrimp
18 Blue Leg Hermit Crab
4 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crab
1 Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Feather Duster

Fish:
1Mandarin Goby Fish with 500 Pods
1 Fire Fish Goby
1 Ocellaris Clown Fish
1 Six Line Wrasse Fish
1 Yellow Coral Goby Fish

Corals:
1 TriColor Orange Ricordea Florida Coral
1 Green Star Polyps Coral

Im hoping its going to Shipped today and come in friday. Being Shipped Premium Overnight Via Fedex/UPS.

What size tank do you have? The fish stock seems to be a lot at one time. And that mandarin will eat all those pods before you know it. :(

I agree with Faye, I wouldn't do a mandarin just yet. They need a very well established tank and will go through those pods in probably 10 minutes. They graze all day on pods. I put 2,500 pods in my tank every other week and still lost blenny's etc.

EDIT: if your set on a mandarin look up ORA

http://www.orafarm.com/products/fish/dragonets/

I got lucky with my scooter blenny. Got him from Petco as my first fish before I knew anything about them and he eats everything including flakes. Lol. I stick with pods as well though. Mandarins are tougher to train I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom