Paychecks aren't coming fast enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maximo

Aquarium Advice Activist
$1500 sunk into my 65g setup and I don't even have anything swimming in it yet! 8O

I still plan to buy a Remora skimmer and 60-70 pounds of liverocks.com lr... another 4 hundie at least!

It's funny how you can sit there and just stare at the water, sand and rocks...
<homer_simpson>mmmmm... fishies</homer_simpson>

-Maximo

It's amazing how it all adds up huh? If you were here in UK you would've spent twice as much for the same thing :|

The best part is.. it's all totally worth it! It almost feels like years are being added to my life when I unwind infront of the aquarium :)

Yep it adds up fast! Wait until you start getting livestock. I spent around 2500 on my hardware now I am some were around 5000-6000 thousand after I changed some stuff out and bought live stock. I have about 20-25 corals and 5 fish and they add up. Plus I have only been reefing for about 6 months. But man it is worth it.. It's the best!

BTW I watch my rock for 4 months before I got anything so I know how you feel :)

just tell me where else you can play God over an entire 'world' for just a few thousand simoleons? :)

Back
Top Bottom