Percula Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They only got 5 in and my friend saved us one. No I dont believe you need a quarantine tank. I have one but it has damsels and snails in it. I am going to take it down. I picked it up thursday. What about the food I posted? What do you guys feed yours?

My clowns have ate out of my hand From day 2 :) i didnt feed them day one or else they probably would have . They are doing so well now :):):)

My pair of clowns also like the upper right hand corner in the back, and also sleep on top of the PH up there. Must be a clownfish thing hehe. Also, their favorite food seems to be flake. Definetly a strange pair, but they are my favorite fish. If they think it's feeding time and I cup my hand at the top of the water, they will actually climb right in. Have had them for around 8 months now and added them together when they were just babies. Not to worry about where yours are hanging out at. Mine spent day one just swimming back and forth across the full length of the tank, but up near the surface. I thought they were going to die of exhaustion, but they finally picked out their spot and that's been home ever since :)

Back
Top Bottom