pesky damsels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

juice28

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have 2 damsels(i wish id never gotten) one of which has become a terror in the tank, I added a goby and the poor goby is just getting beat up by one of them but the damsel literally chases him all over thetank in and out of crevacis. Im trying to remove them but so far had no luck, i'd like to remove them without completley dismanteling and removing my live rock. Any tips or is it a lost battle

Be prepared to move all your rock out of the tank to get him.... Unless you have a Fish trap... You can catched them if you have a Fish trap you can actually make one out of a 2 liter pepsi bottle or any 2 liter soda bottle.. You can look on you tube there is a guy that can show you how to make on to catch a damsel.... Just look up Fish Traps for Damsels or just Fish Traps...DIY

thanks, yea he was tearing up my little mandarin goby so i just took out all the rock before it got too bad, found a green emerald crab in the process...didnt even know it was in there lol

Back
Top Bottom