Pics: Skunk Cleaner loves camera...some coral and 1 unkown..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Civicman86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im not feeling well so Im at home bored. So I took pics of some things in my tank.

Yeah, so my skunk cleaner likes to be the attention of the camera :lol:
Skunk1.jpg

Skunk2.jpg

Skunk3.jpg

Skunk4.jpg

Cool shot of one of my snails
Snail.jpg

Are these small feather dusters? There are quite a few on my rocks...
FeatherDuster.jpg

My new fish, hes still kicking and looking like he is having fun. Sorry for the blurry pic, he moves to much.
Fish.jpg

Here are some green looking tentical things. They appear to have a central location where they are all coming from. Sorry I took the pic at night and hard to acutally see them in a still picture. They almost look like spaghetti worms but they are green. Anyone know?
GreenThing.jpg

Here is polyp?
Polyp.jpg

Tank last night
Tank.jpg

Xenia nothign big
Xenia.jpg

Great shot Civicman :D Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel better.

Thanks guys :) I really need a tripod so the pictures would be sharper. Oh well one day. Oh and Im feeling a little better today.

What Kind of Night Lite are you useing? I have a little LED that came with my Light Fixture.

Thanks. Also has anyone had their skunk jump on their hand when they put it in the tank? Mine hurries over to me everytime I have to put my hand in the tank. Its funny. I guess its his cleaning instincts but I thought he would be scared since its not a fish or anything lol.

Oh Im feeling much better :)

EDIT: I just read where it happens to alot of people lol.

:D I hand feed my cleaner since I never see him eat. I know they tend to eat at night but I just worry :roll: It used to hide out all during the day but now loves to hang out in front. I have to beat back my peppermints as they will hog all the food to themselves and even scare off the fish if they come near.

Civicman86 said:
Thanks. Also has anyone had their skunk jump on their hand when they put it in the tank? Mine hurries over to me everytime I have to put my hand in the tank. Its funny. I guess its his cleaning instincts but I thought he would be scared since its not a fish or anything lol.

Oh Im feeling much better :)

EDIT: I just read where it happens to alot of people lol.

Mine did this all the time... they thing your hand is a fish!

Yeah I also hand feed my 2 Skunks, and my 1 Fire Cleaner and whenever I place my hand near them they hop on for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom