picture of clownfish hosting an anenime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ngit

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I heard that you can put a picture on the tank and they will get the point and host the one in the tank is this true ?

never heard of that, if it works i'm goign to try it, i've been waiting a year for mine to host my RBTA lol it probably never will

I've heard of it working, but I've never tried it. My clown doesn't look twice at either of my nems, even though she swims by it every day. Stupid fish. :)

I tried that before but honestly it doesn't work..the anemone decides what it will host its not upto the clown.. Just make sure ur anemone has good light and flow..keep it fed good and if its gonna happen it will happen.i had 2 occ clowns for 8 months and they wouldn't go near my anemone..got a tomato clown and it was in my anemone in a week..

Attachments

• image-3620467703.jpg
    image-3620467703.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 116
I tried that before but honestly it doesn't work..the anemone decides what it will host its not upto the clown.. Just make sure ur anemone has good light and flow..keep it fed good and if its gonna happen it will happen.i had 2 occ clowns for 8 months and they wouldn't go near my anemone..got a tomato clown and it was in my anemone in a week..

well that's about as perfect of a picture as you're gonna get... Makes me want to host :brows:

Ok so ill just feed them near it make them curious i hope lol thanks again

Back
Top Bottom