PinPoint pH Controller Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaliGal

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have purchased a used PinPoint pH Controller, CO2 tank with regulator and calcium reactor with a secondary calcium tube. Unfortunately, the manual for the PinPoint unit was not included.

I am wondering if any of you have this unit or know someone who does and would be willing to share a copy of the PinPoint manual with me. I have not found the manual posted online, unfortunately. I would be so appreciative of any help.

Happy Friday All!!!

Sue

I suggest contacting the supplier you bought it from and have them get you a new manual. Aside from that, is there a address or ph number on the box for "American Marine" (the manufacturer)?
If neither of these pan out, you could try calling a large supplier like "That Pet Place" and see if they can get one for you.

Mark

Sue, this was part of a thread online and maybe will help. :)

"Give Lou a call at American Marine at 914-763-5367. He's a very helpful fellow and I'm sure he'll get you fixed up."

Man, are you guys on the ball. I sure appreciate each suggestion and will follow up until I get the manual.

Thanks, friends, you're all super.

s

Back
Top Bottom