play sand blues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foma2000

Aquarium Advice Freak
ive had some bad run ins with play sand. along time ago i went to home depot to get some of the nice white tropical play sand. they didn't have exactly what i was looking for but they had something like it so i decided to get it(its 3 bucks for 50lbs. whats the worst that could happen) so when i get home and open the bag up its this dark brown sand that wasn't at all what i was thinking of. i decided to put it in the tank anyways and see how it looked and it was fine for a wile, but its just not what i wanted. so i go back to see what else home depot had, and i found some sand that had just been restocked that i had missed befor. the guy said it was white so i decided to go for it. i get home and its the exact same sand just with a difrent lable. i was so mad. so i just cant seem to find that magical white sand.
sory about the long post. just needed to vent. im very angry

so i tried to call some other hardwhere stores to see if they might cary what im looking for, but after transfering me to 3 difrent departments then saying they have sand but not tropical sand then discribing it as a grey substance i just gave up.

Back
Top Bottom