Please help!! ASAP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only reason that would happen is if the diamond goby is gonna die which means you can't do nothing unless you wanna try saving him in a QT

Will he be okay for the night in a tank with a live rock, water from the tank, and a gravel bed until I can get a QT tank set up tomorrow? I just got him tonight and we haven't bought but a couple of fish so a tank wasn't needed yet.

Well if he is currently dying I dont think he will make it. Nauarus snails do not kill fish the eat dying ones.

PurplePolyp said:
Will he be okay for the night in a tank with a live rock, water from the tank, and a gravel bed until I can get a QT tank set up tomorrow? I just got him tonight and we haven't bought but a couple of fish so a tank wasn't needed yet.

That's a QT lol just don't use a sandbed only clean bottoms. Did you acclimate him it? sounds like he may be in shock which moving to a QT would probably be the straw that breaks the camels back :/

It's worth a shot though. I'll never know if I don't try. Do I need to go get some live sand tonight or can I get it in the morning. Also, what will I need to put in the QT tank to help him.

You have an established tank right? Use some sand from it and live rock. Or just live rock and dry sand.

bigben2057 said:
You have an established tank right? Use some sand from it and live rock. Or just live rock and dry sand.

Don't use a substrate use pvc for hides and bare bottom because you'll want to remove any and all waste frequently to keep the best water quality possible

+1. The only thing is, he's stressed from the move, your going to stress him again, then when you move him back the same thing will likely happen.

Back
Top Bottom