Please help!!!! Fish fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ga1981

Aquarium Advice Freak
My dwarf angel is poking my yellow goby,
Ideas???

Was angel there first? If so, you could relocate angel to qt tank for week or so, move rocks a little and then reintroduce angel. If looks different enough, he'll think he's in new place and maybe be a little less aggressive about "his space". Angels can be bullies and try to run the place.

Yes the angel was there first,I'm going to try that....
The angel have a yellow face and the rest is all blue,don't know the specific name...
Got worried because I had the same prob. With a damsel and a clown even if the clown was there first,after the damsel killed a clown and start poking on the second I decide to return the damsel to the store and get the dwarf, the LFS told me was a peaceful fish...

Sounds like a dwarf Pygmy angel and they can be a little aggressive. Gobies aren't as aggressive and I would qt the angel in fish timeout for about a week as the previous post suggested and move the rock around a bit. Good luck

Keep us posted. I had a watchman goby with my lunar wrasse and he bullied him to the point he was so stressed and died, but the lunar is aggressive. It's a 180, and their is a bullet goby in their too, but he holding his own and more outgoing. My watchman was shy and hid a lot, even before the lunar wrasse.

The good thing is the the cardinal is like a body guard,try always to defend the little ones,he did that with my previous clown too... Keep my finger cross for this one, really like the little goby

Yeah, cardinals may look all sweet, but they're no punks!! I've seen mine stand up to fish bigger than him that was trying to bully him. He shut that down real fast!!

After a couple of days look like the 2 fishes can live together,the angel only get a little protective of "is rock"... Still keeping an eye on them...

Back
Top Bottom