Please help me find somewhere online ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gear-head

Aquarium Advice Freak
1. Tongs or some kind of tweezers to feed a star, shrimp and eventually an Anemone. I need something around 12 to 14 inches (I want to keep my mitts out of the water!). Everything I can find is about 6 inches max.

2. Pipette or something (not a Turkey Baster, too large 8O ) to direct feed a colony of feather dusters with plankton and micro-vert food. Again, needs to be a little over a foot long.

Cheers.

I highly suggest going to the local flee market if you have one they always have this stuff long hemo's of all kinds made of stainless etc...

As far as a way to feed them with a pipe or something. How about some ridged tubing. You should be able to find some that you could use....Do it like a straw...finger on the top till you want to let it go..then move your finger. You could also attatch it to a wide mouth syringe (the kind they use to feed birds with) or the turkey baister...that would give you more control.

Back
Top Bottom