Please welcome Bob and Mel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
My newest additions to my tank!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bob_mel2.JPG

bob_mel3.JPG

They have both been eating like little pigs and are less than an inch long! I'm so excited! I love clownfish and they are the reason I finally decided to try saltwater. (sorry for the huge size of the pictures)

(and for those of you keeping track at home, they are named after Krusty's sideshow acts on the Simpsons. Bob is the one with more black on him, and Mel is more orange.)

I'll have to keep you posted on that one. They have managed to put a HUGE smile on my face as they've chased each other around the tank! Its so funny to see a little fish scared of a shrimp!

i like that as well !! does it root ?? i got some red algae from florida but dont root !! what lighting are ya using for its growth ??

Steve, so far no rooting, I've only had it in there for a week. Unfortunatly no special lighting, just a baby step above the normal flourscent lights. I figure that if dies or is completly eaten, I'll just collect more (such a chore! Forcing me to go to the beach and go out on the boat! Oh please don't make me do it!)

Quarryshark, thanks a bunch! Words can't describe how excited I am to see them in the tank!!!

Back
Top Bottom